Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

I know I haven't posted for a while. I've been a very bad blogger. My excuse, well I've been busy creating lots of new jewellery for my etsy shop and at the same time organising a big tiara sale at my online bridal store .


I made a big decision recently about the bridal side of my business. I will no longer be making bridal tiaras, hence the BIG SALE. This is a good thing for me. The decision was based on the long and slow suffocation of my creativity.



Unfortunately, although I could produce a new design for every bride on the planet and make every bridal headdress completely unique, the majority of brides were asking me to make more or less the same design over and over again until my creative spirit wanted to give up the ghost. 

                                    

I mean no disrespect to any of my bridal customers as their choice and style is their own and I was very happy to make their dream tiara for them, but the time has now come for me to move on, back to my first love which has always been  creating one off pieces of jewellery.



I've put a few photos up of some of the tiaras and headdresses that I absolutely loved designing and creating, before I say farewell at least for the foreseeable future.



So enough about tiaras.
I've just received a delivery of some very beautiful semi precious gemstones and will be attempting to set these in sterling silver after the weekend. I will update with some photos as soon as I produce some jewellery with them.

Until next time, you can follow me on twitter or check for updates on facebook
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment