Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Copper Jewellery For Autumn


  
A wet and windy walk in the park today not only blew away the cobwebs  but reminded me that Autumn (fall) is fast approaching. The trees are already turning beautiful shades of red, orange, yellow and brown here in Glasgow. 

Copper always reminds me of this season with its changing colours and warm glow, so once again my walk with nature has inspired me. I decided it was time to put a copper collection together and so couldn't wait to get back to my workshop to make a start.

Over the next few weeks, I will update with previews of the copper collection before they enter the Etsy shop (kaledo) and how I made some of them. In the meantime here are a few pieces I produced today.

Fold Formed Copper Cuff

Copper Domed Pendant With Sterling Silver Spiral
 
Hammered Copper Cuff

Hammered Copper Cuff
Don't forget to wear some copper this year. It looks absolutely fabulous with all skin types and gives the wearer a warm healthy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment