Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Copper Cuff

 After the last post about hammering metal, I came across these copper cuffs handmade by John S Brana in San Franscisco and just had to share.

Corrugated Fold Formed Copper Cuff

I think you will agree that they are a work of art.
 A prime example of using a hammer to create something beautiful

 



John uses reclaimed metal and ethically sourced gemstones in his work and has many beautiful pieces, but these are just a selection of my absolute favourites.
 

Being a relatively new hammer addict, I can only dream of making something so beautiful at this time, 
but these have certainly inspired me to keep on hammering.

My neighbours will be sooooo happy.

Chased Fold Formed Copper Cuff



You can have a look at more of John's work here


   




No comments:

Post a Comment